What time do you have to get up in the morning?
– About 2 a.m. starts the day for us!
What type of oil do you cook in?
– 100% vegetable oil. No animal fats.
How can I place an order?
– You can submit an order by using our online form. Please be sure to order 24 hrs before your pick time to allow us to plan for your order. If you need to place an order under 24 hrs, please just give us a call.
What are your hours?
– Main Shop Hours: Monday through Saturday 5 a.m. to 12 p.m. Drive Thru Hours: 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Where are you located?
– 910 Main St., Winfield, KS is our main shop location, but we also have a Drive Thru location at 16th and Main located in the Holiday Laundry building.
Can I place a reoccurring order?
Yes. Just give us a call so we can discuss and set up the arrangements.
Can I have donuts delivered to my business on a daily basis?
Absolutely, give us a call! We currently deliver fresh product daily to many area gas stations for their morning customers.
Do you ever reuse donuts made the day before?
– NO! We make our donuts fresh everyday. We NEVER reuse old product!
Are gift certificates available?
– Yes. Just call or come by. You may also purchase gift certificates for online purchases by clicking the Gift Certificate button on any of our pages.
What should I do if I am having difficulty ordering online?
– Just give us a call or send us an e-mail. We will be happy to take your order!
Are you a franchise?
– No. All Daylight Donut shops worldwide are independently owned an operated businesses. In exchange for purchasing and using the famous light an fluffy donut flour mixes shop owners are allowed to use the Daylight branding.
**Have a Question not Answered Here? – Let us know. Send your Question to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need your answer right away? Call us at 620-221-1700 3 a.m.- 2 p.m. or at 620-221-2515 after 3 p.m.